8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool is a mobile game by Miniclip that can be downloaded onto an Apple or Android device. The game is a variation of the popular 9 Ball pool game. Players take turn trying to pocket as many balls as possible, and the player with the fewest balls remaining at the end of the game is the winner. The game has over 120 million downloads and over 1.2 billion games played. 8 Ball Pool is one of the most popular games in the world. It is a multiplayer game in which 8 players are put in a room with the goal to be the first to pot the 8 balls.
The game is played with the mouse and consists of three stages. The first stage is to set up the game. The second stage is the game itself, where the players aim to pot the 8 balls. The third stage is the game's settings.
The player can choose to play any of the pool games on their own or compete with other players on the same device. The player can also visit various locations on the map to play with other players. The player can also play with opponents on any other device, but they will have to enter the Wi-Fi password to connect to the opponent.
There are three different modes of gameplay: Single Player, Local Multiplayer, and Online Multiplayer.
- The Single Player mode is the player's story mode. The player can play against their rivals in this mode. The player starts with a table that has 6 balls on it. The player can play against opponents of varying skill levels, but the opponents are harder the more the player progresses in the story.
- The Local Multiplayer mode is available on the player's device. The player can play with up to three other people on the same device. The player can also change the difficulty level of the opponents.
- The Online Multiplayer mode is available to the player on any other device. The player can play with opponents on any other device. The player can play on any pool table the opponent chooses, and the player can also choose the difficulty level of the opponents.
The graphics are not great, but they are good for this type of game. 8 Ball Pool is a mobile game in which players compete in a variety of pool games, including Eight-ball, Nine-ball, and Rotation. The game is free to download and play, but players can purchase coins to better their performance in the game.
8 Ball Pool provides a lot of replayability for players. One of the best reasons for this is the variety of game modes. There are three different modes available, each with its own set of rules and regulations. Players can also play against others online, which means that there is always someone to play against for those that don't want to play against the AI.
- It is a very simple game
- It is easy to find
- It is a multiplayer game
- It is a free game
- It is very popular
- The graphics are not great
- The gameplay is not very diverse
- The game is not very long
- The game is not very difficult
- There is not much replayability
8 Ball Pool is a mobile game in which players compete in a variety of pool games, including Eight-ball, Nine-ball, and Rotation. The game is free to download and play, but players can purchase coins to better their performance in the game.
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.